COST designers, field staff, sculptors, and artisans have spent over 60 years delivering the very best in theme scenes and settings at miniature golf courses, theme parks, water parks, playgrounds, family entertainment centers, zoological parks, resorts, and casinos. Our client list spans from some of the finest miniature golf courses to names such as Disney, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Six Flags, Ferrari Theme Parks, and many more. When you select COST to design and build your miniature golf course, you are hiring the very same people that work on these world-renowned projects.
Why Develop a Theme? Theming contributes to your bottom line for many reasons:
- Theme elements create drive-by appeal and entice customer visits.
- Our theme features are integrated within hole designs. This integration provides better play and adds challenge and excitement to the course.
- Moveable theme elements and obstacles provide you with options for changing the course on a regular basis.
- A well-designed theme offers a unique miniature golf experience that differentiates your course from others. This differentiation appeals to players that seek new adventures in miniature golf.
- A theme provides brand identity. This branding will allow your facility to stand out among other recreation options.